The Specwall RIBA Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminar is now available for booking, and provides structured, practical and relevant knowledge for all construction industry professionals.
As the construction industry continues to evolve, it becomes increasingly important for professionals to stay on top of the latest technologies and innovations in the sector.
Committing to professional development enables you to reinforce and enhance your current knowledge and skills. By doing so, you can ensure you are at the forefront of your field and keep your competitive advantage in a busy market.
Undertaking CPD also ensures that both academic and vocational qualifications do not become obsolete, allowing individuals to continually up-skill and develop their proficiencies, regardless of their age, occupation, or educational level.
This is especially important in the construction industry which is at the leading edge of enormous changes thanks to the demands of the fight against climate change. Likewise, it is an industry where safety concerns are of the utmost importance, making an understanding of new products vital for everyone involved.
Titled ‘How advanced walling systems can produce sustainable outcomes in the built environment’, our design, construction and technology CPD explains how using advanced, factory-produced walling systems can make your development more sustainable, environmentally-friendly, efficient and safer.
By the end of the CPD you should have a greater understanding of:
- What an advanced walling system is, and how it differs from traditional wall systems which use blockwork, metal frames and plasterboard.
- How you can apply the principals of 'designing out waste' to help deliver sustainable outcomes through the use of an advanced walling system
- A better understanding of regulations around fire safety, and how an advanced walling system can improve the fire rating of your development
- How interior walls are constructed, and how the simple installation of advanced wall systems can save you money and time
These insights will give you all the tools you need to understand the benefits of advanced walling systems and how they can be integrated into your developments and designs in the future.
The Specwall RIBA approved CPD covers the following core curriculum subjects:
- Sustainable architecture
- Design, construction and technology
You can download the CPD presentation by clicking here.
And you can click here to request a delivery session for our RIBA CPD for construction from our expert Technical Team.
To find out more about Specwall, get in touch with our team today by clicking here.